We encourage legal employers to take on a Leo Cussen graduate which will benefit your business at the same time:
- Sponsor a graduate to do Practical Legal Training
- Provide a three-week professional placement to a graduate
- Employ a Leo Cussen graduate
Sponsor a trainee
If you are interested in sponsoring a graduate to undertake our course, please contact:
Provide professional placement
Leo Cussen graduates must complete a three-week professional placement (four weeks in Western Australia), as part of their course requirements. If you are interested in providing a placement, please contact:
For more information on placements, please view the Guidelines at these links:
- All states except WA: Professional Placement Guidelines
- Western Australia: Professional Placement Guidelines
Employers seeking recent Leo Cussen graduates
Employers seeking recently admitted lawyers can send their employment requests to be circulated to our current students and/or recent graduates. Please contact:
Why don’t you teach at Leo Cussen?
Many legal practitioners can attest to the rewards of teaching at Leo Cussen, whether full-time or part-time.
For more information, go to our Careers page or contact: