Time: 12 May 2021,
7:00pm AEST / 5:00pm AWST
Be Inspired. Be Mentored. Be Ready with a Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice at Leo Cussen.
In this one hour interactive session, we discuss our upcoming July and August intakes and all the key components of our Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice. Find out what is different about learning at Leo, Australia’s most experienced PLT provider:
- Learn to run your own cases in simulated practice
Learn effective client engagement, management of deadlines and client billing, just like you’ll need in practice.
- Be coached by skilled and supportive lawyer mentors
Experience thorough and personalised training in client communication, negotiation and advocacy. Without exams, our continuous practical assessment and individual feedback allows you to build confidence with training in best practice.
- Choose from a range of flexible course options to suit your needs
Select from a range of delivery modes and timeframes to suit your learning needs.
- Receive dedicated career advice to support your job placement and preparation.
This means stepping you through career options and finding pathways to align with your ambition and career objectives.
Are you an international student?
We host a focused International Student Session at 8:00 AEST / 6:00 AWST. This short half-hour session will allow you to hear from our International Student Trainee Advisor and Lawyer, Fonda Gazis and learn about the ways Leo Cussen can support you:
- Listen to a Migration lawyer discuss Visa options
- Discussion of the admission process
- Fee payment options
- Referrals for help with health, housing, study support, and legal/financial advice
- Career and work placement guidance from our dedicated Careers Advisor