PLT Lawyer Mentor
Fixed-term x 2 (One full time and one part-time)
As we continue to grow our PLT offering we are looking for two more talented and inspiring lawyers.
This role will primarily suit a lawyer with at least 5 years experience who wishes to explore using their legal experience in a different way, with a passion for mentoring and coaching our lawyers of the future. For the full position description and to apply, click below:
Applications Close Wednesday 24 June 2020
Many of us enjoy passing on our knowledge, helping the next generation. Leo Cussen Centre for Law often has room for new instructors to assist with our Practical Legal Training (PLT) courses and Continuing Professional Development workshops, and for presenters at CPD seminars and conferences.
There are lots of good reasons for becoming a speaker/presenter at Leo Cussen:
- Give something back to the profession by sharing your expertise
- Help young lawyers in the place where you once stood
- Grow your own reputation as a legal authority
- Add to your own knowledge and experience through teaching
- Make new and useful connections
- Enjoy the reward of your audience’s gratitude
If you would like to be a Leo Cussen instructor or presenter, please register your interest with us by completing this Information Sheet, and then send it with a current resume that includes two referees – at least one of whom is connected to your experience in education and training – to firstname.lastname@example.org.