Leo Cussen Centre for Law provides onsite and online learning for Practical Legal Training (PLT), as well as Continuing Professional Development (CPD) for lawyers; Traineeship programs for entry-level lawyers employed by law firms; and programs for overseas lawyers seeking admission to the Australian legal profession, lawyers needing to requalify, and legal support staff.
- Practical Legal Training (Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice) – onsite (full-time) and online (full and part-time) for law graduates seeking admission to the legal profession in Melbourne, Victoria and Western Australia.
- Traineeship programs – Supervised Legal Training programs for law graduates employed by firms and legal practices.
- Continuing Professional Development programs for lawyers to meet their ongoing CPD requirements.
- Professional development programs for non-lawyers, such as legal support staff.
- CPD audio and webcasts for lawyers and law graduates.